Marigold Day Nursery aims to give your child the best possible nursery care and education.
Our practice is continually reviewed, appraised and developed to maintain and improve our own very high standards.
We also aim to fully meet or exceed the requirements of Ofsted and your expectations as parents.
To achieve this we will:
- Provide your child with stimulating, child-centred activities which are non-sexist and non-racist, and which will allow him or her to develop physically, intellectually, emotionally, socially and culturally.
- Provide activities in an age and stage appropriate environment which are designed to encourage every child to pursue his or her natural curiosity, develop concentration and attentiveness and allow for individual expression.
- At pre-school level, plan a broad and balanced provision which works towards the goals of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and supports the children as they make their transition to school.
- Respect your role as parents and welcome feedback from you, both positive and negative.
- Respect you and your child as individuals, irrespective of your culture, language, gender, social group, special needs or disabilities.